‘It's Always English in the Cop Shop’: Accounts of Minority Language Use in the Criminal Justice System in Wales
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors; The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2012 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 91–107, February 2013
How to Cite
Madoc-Jones, I. and Parry, O. (2013), ‘It's Always English in the Cop Shop’: Accounts of Minority Language Use in the Criminal Justice System in Wales. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 52: 91–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2012.00726.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!