Elusive Evidence: Hard-to-Reach Drug Users and the Missing Values in Drug Policy Decision Making
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors; The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2012 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 65–76, February 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, A. and Hodgson, P. (2013), Elusive Evidence: Hard-to-Reach Drug Users and the Missing Values in Drug Policy Decision Making. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 52: 65–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2012.00732.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!