The Division of Labour in Crime Prevention: Crime Science, Criminology and Criminal Justice
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors; The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice © 2012 The Howard League and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 39–54, February 2013
How to Cite
Kautt, P. and Pease, K. (2013), The Division of Labour in Crime Prevention: Crime Science, Criminology and Criminal Justice. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 52: 39–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2311.2012.00733.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!