Laboratory Education: Impact on People and Organizations
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 1–27, October 1968
How to Cite
DUNNETTE, M. D. and CAMPBELL, J. P. (1968), Laboratory Education: Impact on People and Organizations. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 8: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1968.tb00464.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!