*Lecturers in Applied Economics, University of Glasgow.
Experience Under the British Industrial Relations Act
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 130–155, May 1974
How to Cite
ENGLEMAN, S. R. and THOMSON, A.W.J. (1974), Experience Under the British Industrial Relations Act. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 13: 130–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1974.tb00568.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!