Testing a Behavioral Theory Model of Labor Negotiations
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 35–50, February 1977
How to Cite
PETERSON, R. B. and TRACY, L. (1977), Testing a Behavioral Theory Model of Labor Negotiations. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 16: 35–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1977.tb00646.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!