*The authors are, respectively, Visiting Professor, Faculty of Management, McGill University, and Associate Professor, Industrial Relations Center, University of Minnesota.
Choice of Procedures in Canada and the United States
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 292–308, September 1980
How to Cite
PONAK, A. and WHEELER, H. N. (1980), Choice of Procedures in Canada and the United States. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 19: 292–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1980.tb01099.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!