*The authors are, respectively, Associate Professor, Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations, University of Illinois, and Associate Professor, Graduate School of Business, Columbia University.
Public Sector Bargaining: Policy and Practice
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 309–324, September 1980
How to Cite
FEUILLE, P. and ANDERSON, J. C. (1980), Public Sector Bargaining: Policy and Practice. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 19: 309–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1980.tb01100.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!