*The authors are, respectively, Professor of Organizational Behavior, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, and Post-doctoral Fellow, Stanford University.
Unionization and Income Inequality
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 271–285, September 1981
How to Cite
PFEFFER, J. and ROSS, J. (1981), Unionization and Income Inequality. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 20: 271–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1981.tb00202.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!