*The authors are, respectively, Assistant Professor of Management, California State University, Fullerton; and Assistant Professor, School of Management and Senior Research Associate, Center for Applied Social Science, Boston University.
Wage Guidelines: Impact on Job Attitudes and Behavior
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 286–296, September 1981
How to Cite
MARKS, M. L. and MIRVIS, P. H. (1981), Wage Guidelines: Impact on Job Attitudes and Behavior. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 20: 286–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1981.tb00203.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!