*The authors are, respectively, Director, Industrial Relations Center and Associate Professor of Labor and Management, Cleveland State University, and Associate Professor of Law, Cleveland State University.
Arbitrator Characteristics and Arbitral Decisions
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 312–317, September 1981
How to Cite
NELSON, N. E. and CURRY, E. M. (1981), Arbitrator Characteristics and Arbitral Decisions. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 20: 312–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1981.tb00206.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!