Things Unions Do, Job Attributes, and Union Membership
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 335–355, September 1989
How to Cite
HUNDLEY, G. (1989), Things Unions Do, Job Attributes, and Union Membership. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 28: 335–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1989.tb00729.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!