*Department of Health Services, University of Washington. Thanks to William Dickens, Clair Brown, George strauss, Lloyd Ulman, and two referees for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper. Part of the research was supported by a grant from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, Brookfield, WI
Explaining Patterns of Profit-Sharing Activity
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 387–400, September 1989
How to Cite
CHEADLE, A. (1989), Explaining Patterns of Profit-Sharing Activity. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 28: 387–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1989.tb00732.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!