*Department of Economics, San Jose State University, and Department of Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center. I would like to thank Patti Cournoyer for her accuracy in data collection and calculations; Michael Sheetz for his computer programming; and pamela Davis for preparing the manuscript. This research was funded in part by National Science Foundation grant number SFS-8408293. Comments by Kip Viscusi, Mark Berger, Glenn Blomquist, Alan Dillingham, Norm Waitzman, and Stuart Dorsey on earlier drafts of this paper are gratefully acknowledged.
No Evidence of Compensating Wages for Occupational Fatalities
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 382–395, September 1991
How to Cite
LEIGH, J. P. (1991), No Evidence of Compensating Wages for Occupational Fatalities. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 30: 382–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1991.tb00794.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!