*Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, and National Bureau of Economic Research. I am grateful to Gregory Crawford, Nathaniel Land, and Victoria Keeoleian for research assistance; and to Linda Bell, McKinley Blackburn, Jonathan Leonard, Janice Shack-Marquez, David Stockton, Sandy Struckmeyer, Robert Valletta, Wayne Vroman, David Wilcox, anonymous referees, and especially William Wascher for helpful comments.
Declining Union Strength and Labor Cost Inflation in the 1980s
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 204–222, March 1993
How to Cite
NEUMARK, D. (1993), Declining Union Strength and Labor Cost Inflation in the 1980s. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 32: 204–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.1993.tb01027.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!