The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Economics, Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina, 1705 College Street Columbia, SC; and Paulino Teixeira Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, Av. Dias da Silva, 165 3000 Coimbra Portugal. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Paulinot@fe.uc.pt. The authors thank, without implicating, David Blanchflower for his helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper. We are also much indebted to one of the editors of this journal and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive suggestions.
The Effect of Works Councils on Employment Change
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–25, January 2006
How to Cite
ADDISON, J. T. and TEIXEIRA, P. (2006), The Effect of Works Councils on Employment Change. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 45: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2006.00411.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!