The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Institut für Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung, Universität Hannover, Königsworther Platz 1, 30167 Hannover, Germany; Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Regensburger Str. 104, 90478 Nürnberg. E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful to David Levine, Torben Schewe, and three anonymous referees for very helpful hints, and to Bernd Höptner, Uwe Rode, and Dietrich Schwinger from the Lower Saxonian Statistical Office for their help in working with the Lower Saxonian Salary and Wages Structure Survey.
Pay Policies of Firms and Collective Wage Contracts—An Uneasy Partnership?
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 47–67, January 2006
How to Cite
GERLACH, K. and STEPHAN, G. (2006), Pay Policies of Firms and Collective Wage Contracts—An Uneasy Partnership?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 45: 47–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2006.00413.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!