Decision-Making about Workplace Disputes: A Policy-Capturing Study of Employment Arbitrators, Labor Arbitrators, and Jurors
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 68–95, January 2006
How to Cite
KLAAS, B. S., MAHONY, D. and WHEELER, H. N. (2006), Decision-Making about Workplace Disputes: A Policy-Capturing Study of Employment Arbitrators, Labor Arbitrators, and Jurors. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 45: 68–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2006.00414.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!