Barry A. Friedman and Steven E. Abraham are affiliated with the School of Business, State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, NY 13126; Randall K. Thomas is affiliated with Harris Interactive, Rochester, New York 14623. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. A working paper that includes a more detailed account of the literature, methodology, and results highlighted in this paper may be obtained from the authors upon request. The authors would like to thank Dr. Paula Voos and three anonymous referees for their insightful comments and suggestions.
Factors Related to Employees’ Desire to Join and Leave Unions
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 102–110, January 2006
How to Cite
FRIEDMAN, B. A., ABRAHAM, S. E. and THOMAS, R. K. (2006), Factors Related to Employees’ Desire to Join and Leave Unions. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 45: 102–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2006.00416.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!