Minimum Wage Impacts from a Prespecified Research Design: Canada 1981–1997
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 195–216, April 2006
How to Cite
CAMPOLIETI, M., GUNDERSON, M. and RIDDELL, C. (2006), Minimum Wage Impacts from a Prespecified Research Design: Canada 1981–1997. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 45: 195–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2006.00424.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!