The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, School of Management, New York Institute of Technology; School of Management and Labor Relations, Rutgers University. E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors would like to thank Steve Director and Doug Kruse for their comments and suggestions. We would also like to thank participants of the AoM Stock Option Symposium in Denver, the IRRA Conference in Washington, D.C., and the IAFEP Conference in Brussels, Belgium for their comments. Finally, we would like to thank Corey Rosen of the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) and their partners for access to the survey data used in this paper.
Intellectual Capital, Monitoring, and Risk: What Predicts the Adoption of Employee Stock Options?
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 734–752, October 2006
How to Cite
KROUMOVA, M. K. and SESIL, J. C. (2006), Intellectual Capital, Monitoring, and Risk: What Predicts the Adoption of Employee Stock Options?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 45: 734–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2006.00449.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!