The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Regional Economic and Social Development, University of Massachusetts Lowell, Massachusetts (Moss and Tilly); The Urban Institute, Washington, DC (Salzman). E-mails: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. We thank the Rockefeller and Russell Sage Foundations, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation and the University of Massachusetts Lowell for research funding. We thank Radha Biswas for outstanding and sustained research assistance, and John Reynolds for additional research help.
Under Construction: The Continuing Evolution of Job Structures in Call Centers
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
© 2008 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 173–208, April 2008
How to Cite
MOSS, P., SALZMAN, H. and TILLY, C. (2008), Under Construction: The Continuing Evolution of Job Structures in Call Centers. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 47: 173–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2008.00516.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!