The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, State University of New York—Oswego, Department of Management, SUNY—Oswego, Oswego, New York; and Rutgers University, Department of Labor Studies and Employment Relations, New Brunswick, New Jersey. E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
California's Health Insurance Act of 2003: View of the Market
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
© 2008 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 209–228, April 2008
How to Cite
ABRAHAM, S. E. and VOOS, P. B. (2008), California's Health Insurance Act of 2003: View of the Market. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 47: 209–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2008.00517.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!