The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Management and Labor Relations, James J. Nance College of Business, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio; Management Department, School of Business Administration, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60611. E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. The authors thank Earl Curry for his help in identifying a suitable case for the study and designing the questionnaire.
A Model of Arbitral Decision Making: Facts, Weights, and Decision Elements
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
© 2008 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 266–283, April 2008
How to Cite
NELSON, N. E. and KIM, S. M. (2008), A Model of Arbitral Decision Making: Facts, Weights, and Decision Elements. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 47: 266–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2008.00520.x
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!