* Virginia Doellgast is at King's College London, Department of Management, London. E-mail: email@example.com. Support for this research was provided by the Hans Boeckler Stiftung, the Russell Sage Foundation, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the Fulbright Commission, and the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies. The author is grateful for comments from Rosemary Batt, Stephen Deery, Ian Greer, David Guest, Ursula Holtgrewe, Harry Katz, Hyunji Kwon, Riccardo Peccei, and participants in the Cornell University ILR Workshop and the Global Call Center Project Workshop at the Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin.
Collective Bargaining and High-Involvement Management in Comparative Perspective: Evidence from U.S. and German Call Centers
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
© 2008 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 284–319, April 2008
How to Cite
DOELLGAST, V. (2008), Collective Bargaining and High-Involvement Management in Comparative Perspective: Evidence from U.S. and German Call Centers. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 47: 284–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2008.00521.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!