The authors’ affiliations are: Kalmi: Department of Economics, Helsinki School of Economics; HECER; and The Academy of Finland; Kauhanen: Department of Economics, Helsinki School of Economics; HECER; and The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy. E-mails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank Pekka Ilmakunnas for suggesting the use of these data for our research and for useful comments. Trond Pedersen (the editor), three anonymous reviewers, Boyd Black, Petri Böckerman, Ari Hyytinen, Derek Jones, Erik Poutsma, and participants of the 3rd Performance and Reward Conference in Manchester, April 7, 2005, and of the 58th LERA Annual Meeting in Boston, January 6–8, 2006 also provided valuable comments on earlier versions of this paper. This research is supported by the Academy of Finland (Project No. 206027) and The Finnish Work Environment Fund (Grant No. 103313). The usual disclaimer applies.
Workplace Innovations and Employee Outcomes: Evidence from Finland
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 430–459, July 2008
How to Cite
KALMI, P. and KAUHANEN, A. (2008), Workplace Innovations and Employee Outcomes: Evidence from Finland. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 47: 430–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2008.00528.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!