American University, Department of Public Administration & Policy, School of Public Affairs, 4400 Massachusetts Ave, NW, 336 Ward Circle Building, Washington, DC 20016. E-mail: email@example.com. The author thanks Richard Burkhauser, David Macpherson, David Neumark, and two anonymous referees for their useful comments and suggestions. Thanks also to Jean Roth at the National Bureau of Economic Research for assistance with the Current Population Survey (CPS) Merged Outgoing Rotation Group (MORG) data, and to Nikki Williams for her editorial assistance. This study was funded, in part, by the Employment Policies Institute. However, the views expressed here do not necessarily reflect their views. All errors are solely the responsibility of the author.
Identifying Minimum Wage Effects: New Evidence from Monthly CPS Data
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California Published by Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 311–328, April 2009
How to Cite
SABIA, J. J. (2009), Identifying Minimum Wage Effects: New Evidence from Monthly CPS Data. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 48: 311–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00559.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!