Department of Economics, University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA. E-mail: email@example.com. Thanks to Doug Kruse and William Dickens for helpful comments and advice.
Race and Gender Differences in the Earnings of Black Workers
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 466–488, July 2009
How to Cite
KIM, M. (2009), Race and Gender Differences in the Earnings of Black Workers. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 48: 466–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00569.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!