The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, University of Warwick; University of Warwick; Freie Universität Berlin; Instytut Adama Mickiewicza; University of Ljubljana; Hungarian Academy of Sciences. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The research has been made possible by a research grant from the Economic and Social Research Council (RES-000-23-0030) and the co-operation of Adam Mielczarek, Matija Rojec, and Martina Trbanc. Paul Edwards and three anonymous referees have provided useful comments on earlier drafts.
Varieties of Multinationals: Adapting Employment Practices in Central Eastern Europe
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 489–511, July 2009
How to Cite
MEARDI, G., MARGINSON, P., FICHTER, M., FRYBES, M., STANOJEVIĆ, M. and TÓTH, A. (2009), Varieties of Multinationals: Adapting Employment Practices in Central Eastern Europe. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 48: 489–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00570.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!