The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Sociology, Cornell University, 323 Uris Hall, Ithaca, NY. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Department of Sociology, Washington State University, Pullman WA. E-mail: email@example.com. Both authors contributed equally to this paper; names are ordered alphabetically. A version of this paper was presented at the 2006 American Sociological Association annual meetings, Montréal, Quebec. We wish to thank Bliss Cartwright and Ronald Edwards at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Office of Research for supplying supplemental data and statistical coding files and Amy Wharton, Mike Allen, the editor, and anonymous Industrial Relations reviewers for helpful comments.
Human Resource Structures: Reducing Discrimination or Raising Rights Awareness?
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 512–532, July 2009
How to Cite
HIRSH, E. and KMEC, J. A. (2009), Human Resource Structures: Reducing Discrimination or Raising Rights Awareness?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 48: 512–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00571.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!