The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, School of Labor and Industrial Relations, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824; Department of Economics, The College of Wooster, Wooster, OH 44691; School of Architecture and Design, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37996-2400; Construction Industry Policy and Research Center, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37996-4150; College of Education, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824. E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors thank Matthew Bodah, David Weil, Peter Berg, the members of the Construction Economics Research Network, and an anonymous referee for comments on earlier versions of this paper. Data collection was supported by a grant from the Center to Protect Workers’ Rights. The data are available from the corresponding author, Dale Belman.
Project Labor Agreements’ Effect on School Construction Costs in Massachusetts
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 44–60, January 2010
How to Cite
BELMAN, D., ORMISTON, R., KELSO, R., SCHRIVER, W. and FRANK, K. A. (2010), Project Labor Agreements’ Effect on School Construction Costs in Massachusetts. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 49: 44–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00586.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!