The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Strategic Management and Organization, School of Business, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2R6, Canada; Department of Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour, Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan, 25 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5A7, Canada. E-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial assistance from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and the J.D. Muir Fund at the University of Alberta.
Pensions as Psychological Contracts: Implications for Work Outcomes
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 61–82, January 2010
How to Cite
LUCHAK, A. A. and POHLER, D. M. (2010), Pensions as Psychological Contracts: Implications for Work Outcomes. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 49: 61–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00587.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!