The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Strategic Management and Organization, School of Business, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2R6, Canada; Department of Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour, Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan, 25 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5A7, Canada. E-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial assistance from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and the J.D. Muir Fund at the University of Alberta.
Pensions as Psychological Contracts: Implications for Work Outcomes
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 61–82, January 2010
How to Cite
LUCHAK, A. A. and POHLER, D. M. (2010), Pensions as Psychological Contracts: Implications for Work Outcomes. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 49: 61–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00587.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!