The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Director, Labor@Wayne, Professor of Business, School of Business, Wayne State University, Walter P. Reuther Library, 5401 Cass Avenue, Detroit, MI 48202; The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg, 777 West Harrisburg Pike, Middletown, PA 17057; Department of Management, College of Business and Behavioral Science, Clemson University, 101 Sirrine Hall, Clemson, SC 29634; Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260. E-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Members’ Usage of IT
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 83–90, January 2010
How to Cite
MASTERS, M. F., GIBNEY, R., ZAGENCZYK, T. J. and SHEVCHUK, I. (2010), Union Members’ Usage of IT. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 49: 83–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00588.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!