The author’s affiliation is Cleveland State University, 2121 Euclid Avenue, RT 1707, Cleveland, OH 44115-2214. E-mail: email@example.com. I would like to thank participants at the Northeast Ohio Economics Workshop for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Employment Disruptions and Supervisors
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 116–141, January 2010
How to Cite
KOSTEAS, V. D. (2010), Employment Disruptions and Supervisors. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 49: 116–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00590.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!