The author’s affiliation is Industrial Relations and Human Resources, Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan, Potash Corp Centre, 25 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, SK, Canada, S7N 5A7. E-mail: email@example.com.
Unions and Employment Growth: The Canadian Experience
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 142–156, January 2010
How to Cite
WALSWORTH, S. (2010), Unions and Employment Growth: The Canadian Experience. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 49: 142–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00591.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!