The author's affiliations are, respectively, Department of Economics, University of Cyprus and University of Guelph, and Ryerson University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Christofides is a Research Associate of CESifo and a Research Fellow of IZA. We thank M. Legault, Human Resources Development Canada, for the data and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council for financial support. The paper was presented at the 2004 Canadian Economic Association Meetings in Toronto, the 2005 World Congress of SOLE and EALE in San Francisco and, in part, at a May 2008 seminar at the Banque de France. We are grateful for helpful comments from participants, G. Akerlof, two anonymous referees, and the editor.
Labor Contract Duration, Indexation, and Wage Adjustment: Interdependence and Inflation Propagation Mechanisms
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 226–247, April 2010
How to Cite
CHRISTOFIDES, L. N. and PENG, A. C. (2010), Labor Contract Duration, Indexation, and Wage Adjustment: Interdependence and Inflation Propagation Mechanisms. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 49: 226–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00597.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!