The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Management, John Cook School of Business, Saint Louis University; Kenexa Research Institute; Decision Sciences/IT Management Department, John Cook School of Business and Health Care Management and Policy – School of Public Health, Saint Louis University; Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downsizing Effects on Survivors: Layoffs, Offshoring, and Outsourcing
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 275–285, April 2010
How to Cite
MAERTZ, C. P., WILEY, J. W., LeROUGE, C. and CAMPION, M. A. (2010), Downsizing Effects on Survivors: Layoffs, Offshoring, and Outsourcing. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 49: 275–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2009.00599.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!