The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, The Economic and Social Research Institute, Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. E-mail: email@example.com. We are grateful to the Central Statistics Office (CSO) for access to the data used in this study.
The Impact of Wage Bargaining Regime on Firm-Level Competitiveness and Wage Inequality: The Case of Ireland
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 593–615, October 2010
How to Cite
McGUINNESS, S., KELLY, E. and O’CONNELL, P. J. (2010), The Impact of Wage Bargaining Regime on Firm-Level Competitiveness and Wage Inequality: The Case of Ireland. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 49: 593–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2010.00618.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!