The author’s affiliation is Department of Management, Virginia Tech University, Blacksburg, VA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Support for this research was provided by an R. B. Pamplin Faculty Summer Research Grant. I benefitted from comments from Trish Boyles and Peter Bamberger on previous versions of this paper.
Do HR System Characteristics Affect the Frequency of Interpersonal Deviance in Organizations? The Role of Team Autonomy and Internal Labor Market Practices
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 30–56, January 2011
How to Cite
ARTHUR, J. B. (2011), Do HR System Characteristics Affect the Frequency of Interpersonal Deviance in Organizations? The Role of Team Autonomy and Internal Labor Market Practices. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 30–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2010.00624.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!