The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Economics, Scripps College, Claremont, California, E-mail: email@example.com; School of Policy, Planning, and Development, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Impact of Minimum Wages on Unemployment Duration: Estimating the Effects Using the Displaced Worker Survey
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 57–75, January 2011
How to Cite
PEDACE, R. and ROHN, S. (2011), The Impact of Minimum Wages on Unemployment Duration: Estimating the Effects Using the Displaced Worker Survey. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 57–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2010.00625.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!