The authors' affiliations are, respectively, Center for Human Resources and Labor Studies, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, and Department of Economics, University of Waterloo. E-mail: email@example.com.
Learning: What and How? An Empirical Study of Adjustments in Workplace Organization Structure
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 76–108, January 2011
How to Cite
BEN-NER, A. and LLUIS, S. (2011), Learning: What and How? An Empirical Study of Adjustments in Workplace Organization Structure. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 76–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2010.00626.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!