The authors' affiliations are, respectively, Assistant Professor of Economics, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Shreveport, Louisiana. E-mail: email@example.com; The Billy J. Walker/Wells Fargo Endowed Professor of Finance, Jacksonville University, Davis College of Business, Jacksonville, Florida. The authors would like to acknowledge the editor and two anonymous referees.
The Impact of Union Corruption on Union Membership
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 131–148, January 2011
How to Cite
COOMBS, C. K. and CEBULA, R. (2011), The Impact of Union Corruption on Union Membership. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 131–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2010.00628.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!