The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Professor, Departments of Medicine and Health Services, University of California Los Angeles, E-mail: email@example.com; Graduate Student, Economics Department, Cornell University; Health Economics Research Group, Department of Sociology, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, and Department of Economics, University of Miami. Financial assistance for this study was provided by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (R01 AA13167, R01 AA015695) and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (R01 DA018645). We gratefully acknowledge Adele Kirk for her technical support. We are also indebted to William Russell, Michelle Mirkin, and Debbie Marshall for editorial and administrative assistance. Earlier versions of the paper benefited from excellent feedback from seminar participants at Johns Hopkins University and the University of Miami.
Does Having a Dysfunctional Personality Hurt Your Career? Axis II Personality Disorders and Labor Market Outcomes
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 149–173, January 2011
How to Cite
ETTNER, S. L., MACLEAN, J. C. and FRENCH, M. T. (2011), Does Having a Dysfunctional Personality Hurt Your Career? Axis II Personality Disorders and Labor Market Outcomes. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 149–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2010.00629.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!