The author’s affiliation is Department of Economics, Cleveland State University. E-mail: email@example.com. I would like to thank participants at the Northeast Ohio Economics Workshop and the Midwest Economics Association meetings for their helpful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are mine.
Job Satisfaction and Promotions
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 174–194, January 2011
How to Cite
KOSTEAS, V. D. (2011), Job Satisfaction and Promotions. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 174–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2010.00630.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!