The author’s affiliation is Department of Economics, University of California-Riverside, 4110 Sproul Hall, Riverside, CA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum Wages, Employer-Provided Health Insurance, and the Non-discrimination Law
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 241–262, April 2011
How to Cite
MARKS, M. S. (2011), Minimum Wages, Employer-Provided Health Insurance, and the Non-discrimination Law. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 241–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00635.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!