The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Professor and V.F. “Doc” and Gertrude M. Neuhaus Chair for Entrepreneurship, Department of Economics and Finance, The University of Texas–Pan American, Edinburg, TX. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Professor of Economics, Department of Economics and Finance, The University of Texas–Pan American, Edinburg, TX. E-mail: email@example.com; Assistant Professor of Finance, School of Business, University of North Carolina–Pembroke, Pembroke, NC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We sincerely thank Ronald L. Oaxaca, Steven Raphael, Frank Neuhauser, the seminar participants in the Integrated Graduate Education Research and Training (IGERT) Program at the University of California, Berkeley, and two referees for their helpful suggestions on earlier versions of this paper. All errors in fact or interpretation are our own. JEL codes: J28, J31, J61
English-Language Proficiency and Occupational Risk Among Hispanic Immigrant Men in the United States
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 263–296, April 2011
How to Cite
DÁVILA, A., MORA, M. T. and GONZÁLEZ, R. (2011), English-Language Proficiency and Occupational Risk Among Hispanic Immigrant Men in the United States. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 263–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00636.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!