The authors’ affiliation are, Department of Human and Community Development, 1309 Hart Hall, University of California, Davis, One Shield Ave., Davis, CA 95616. E-mail: email@example.com; Department of Economics, CREIP, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Avda. de la Universitat, 1, 43204 Reus, Catalonia-Spain. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ferran Mane acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Government through grant ECO2010-17113/ECON as well as by the “Xarxa de Referència d’R+D+I en Economia i Polítiques Públiques” of the Catalan Government.
From Internal to Network Labor Markets? Insights on New Promotion Processes from the Call Center Industry
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 323–353, April 2011
How to Cite
BENNER, C. and MANE, F. (2011), From Internal to Network Labor Markets? Insights on New Promotion Processes from the Call Center Industry. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 323–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00638.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!