The authors’ affiliation are, respectively, Department of Economics, San Diego State University, 5500 Campanile Drive, San Diego, CA 92182. E-mail: email@example.com; Department of Economics, St Lawrence University, 23 Romoda Drive, Canton, NY 13617. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful for the comments received from Deborah Cobb-Clark, Greg Rafert, Todd Sorensen, Magnus Lofstrom, Francesca Mazzolari and at presentations at the Upjohn Institute; the University of Montana; Scripps College; The University of California, Irvine; Lehigh University and at the Public Policy Institute of California on earlier drafts of the manuscript. Financial support from the Ministry of Education and Science (ECO2009-10818) is gratefully acknowledged.
The Impact of Amnesty on Labor Market Outcomes: A Panel Study Using the Legalized Population Survey
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 443–471, July 2011
How to Cite
AMUEDO-DORANTES, C. and BANSAK, C. (2011), The Impact of Amnesty on Labor Market Outcomes: A Panel Study Using the Legalized Population Survey. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 443–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00642.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!