The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Graduate Program in Human Resources and Labor Relations and Department of Economics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee; University of Birmingham Business School, Birmingham UK and IZA Bonn, Germany; Department of Economics, Lingnan University, Hong Kong, PRC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estimating the Use of Agency Workers: Can Family-Friendly Practices Reduce Their Use?
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 535–564, July 2011
How to Cite
HEYWOOD, J. S., SIEBERT, W.S. and WEI, X. (2011), Estimating the Use of Agency Workers: Can Family-Friendly Practices Reduce Their Use?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 535–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00645.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!